Prince George wears school uniform to meet his new younger sibling
Twitter reacts as freed Meek Mill rings bell at Sixers-Heat game
Black activist thinks BLM protesters are 'whiners', Kanye West loves her thoughts
Timberwolves dominate Rockets in 2nd half for first playoff win since 2004
Big Brother Naija Winner, Miracle Speaks
Kevin Spacey Sexual Assault Case Being Reviewed by LA District Attorney
12 April 2018, 07:31 | Jermaine Blake
AP Kevin Spacey arrives at the Oscars on Sunday
Scotland Yard is investigating at least three sexual assault complaints against the Oscar victor.
The county's sheriff department presented the results of its investigation into a sexual assault case filed by an adult male over an alleged 1992 incident in West Hollywood.
The LA Country District Attorney's Office confirmed to Metro.co.uk a case was presented 5 April by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and is now under review, according to NBC reports, by the office's Sex Crimes Task Force.
No additional details about the allegations were made available.
Get breaking news alerts and special reports. On 13 December we received an allegation that the man sexually assaulted a man (Victim 3) in 2005 in Westminster. The first and second probes involve assaults in 2005 and 2008.
Spacey is also under scrutiny for allegedly grabbing an 18-year-old man's genitals in a Nantucket, Massachusetts, bar in 2016. Spacey has been embroiled in controversy since first facing accusations of sexual harassment against an underage actor, Anthony Rapp in October of 2017.
Anthony Rizzo: 'I want to play' in Cubs' home opener
Meanwhile, Tyler Chatwood will make his second start of the season and his Wrigley Field debut for the Cubs on Monday. He allowed just one earned run, four hits and six walks in six innings in his first start against Cincinnati.
Betts Leads Sox In 14-1 Rout Of Yanks
By the end of last week, he had struck out 20 times on the season, drawing the early ire of the Bronx's bleacher creatures. Boone said before the game that it was too early to consider moving Stanton from the No. 3 spot in the batting order.
Trump cancels Latin American trip, citing Syrian Crisis
On Monday, President Trump said the U.S. would respond in 24-48 hours to the latest suspected chemical weapons strike in Syria . President Trump vowed Monday that the U.S. would be "making some major decisions in the next 24 to 48 hours".
Syria invites chemical weapons inspectors to probe attack claims
It said this included breathing difficulties, bluish skin, mouth foaming, corneal burns and "the emission of chlorine-like odour". She accused Russian Federation of repeatedly shielding President Bashar Assad instead of working for Security Council unity.
Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid: 5 talking points
And Diego Simeone's side nearly netted immediately after, but Koke's attempt was brilliantly kept out by the Costa Rican global . Zidane then raised eyebrows by making an apparently pre-planned substitution, as Karim Benzema came on for Ronaldo .
Rex Gold Hedged S&P 500 ETF (GHS) Rises 0.953% for April 5
He noted that the USA hasn't entered a full-blown trade war since 1930, and trade relationships were much different back then. Then came a directive from the White House, asking staff to find $100 billion worth of Chinese goods to hit with tariffs.